Movies

Television

Hollywood Reporter

Thursday, October 22, 2015

TV Show: think like a man series

steve harvey

Steve Harvey wants you to know that he doesn’t plan to slow down. The entertainment mogul has just revealed in partnership with Screen Gems that he is taking his book Think Like A Man to TV. Deadline first broke the news yesterday.

While the newly announced project begins to move forward, Harvey has recently hinted on even more TV projects he’s looking to be apart of. In a released clip, Steve went on to discuss his current run on several different networks and addressed those who thinks it’s too much exposure.

What I’m doing, don’t make no sense. I’m on three different networks. I’m on in the daytime with a talk show, I’m on in the daytime with a game show, night time with a game show, and night time with another prime time show … and about to do another show with Mark Burnett (of Survivor) called ‘Dream Funding’….. When I’m in Africa, Dubai, Australia, or Maldives I see the Nike swoosh, everywhere I go…and they’re still buying them shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment