Movies

Television

Hollywood Reporter

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Will Smith: Almost lost his passion for acting

Will Smith, talented actor and entrepreneur, revealed that he started to lose his passion for acting. 

Will Smith sat down with Hollywood Reporter and explained his reasoning for feeling that way. "In retrospect, I realize I had hit a ceiling in my talent. I had a great run that I thought was fantastic, and I realized that I had done everything that I could do with the "me" that I had." 



The actor took a hiatus for two years and decided to focus on is inner self. He also attended marriage counseling and read parenting books. 

Will then gives credit to his daughter Willow Smith. He mentions that she got him to focus his mindset from product to people. 

Smith is finding a new outlook on his career, he mentioned that his passion for acting is stronger than ever. 

We are glad Will Smith decided to stay in Hollywood. He is definitely a class act!


No comments:

Post a Comment